Our top 10 are listed below;
1. No upward chain - you are able to move in as soon as your property is ready!
2. Preferential mortgage rates and schemes - get onto the property ladder, or move up and down with a little help from schemes like Help to Buy, Equity Share ands New Buy.
3. Some extra help - developers can sometimes assist with all those extra costs, such as stamp duty, solicitor fees and removals.
4. Choosing your fittings - create your home to your tastes and not inherit someone else's choices. You have your own blank canvas.
5. Convenience and added luxury - new homes are designed to offer utilities, en-suites, double garages and extra living space on the lower level, so you won't need to think about extending in the future.
6. Everything is new and guaranteed - a new home comes with guarantees for all fitted appliances, giving you peace of mind and no hidden costs.
7. Fully insulated/New materials - Low energy costs, more economical home with insulated floors, roofs and walls, no drafty doors or windows. The costs of replacing these in an older property could add a substantial amount to your budget and monthly energy bills.
8. Safety - smoke detectors are fitted on every floor as standard, fire resistant materials are used throughout the property, all windows and doors are very high quality, in some cases fire doors are also fitted as standard.
9. - Price - new homes have never been so comparable to the second hand market, now is a great time to buy a new property.
10. - Higher standards - all new homes meet a recognised standard of workmanship. materials and fittings, any defects are covered by the developer for up to 10 years.